Things Wot Shelby Has Done Today
- Woke early, went to Edward Jones to discuss 401K options, benefits, and budget. Guh. I don't know if anyone else gets this, but talking about money is one of my least favorite things to do. I'd honestly rather do laundry.
- Cleaned 2 litterboxes. Gagged throughout. Leroy's digestive tract does not like his new, healthier food.
- Collected trash from upstairs, took it out.
- Straightened room. Readied laundry for tomorrow.
- Took my broken Nagel print to Frame Ups to get it fixed. Spent $80 smackers. Will spend 30 more. Thanks, Leroy! At least it can be fully reframed and there are only two really tiny areas of damage, but they're not noticeable. As a bonus, my new frame will be stronger and will better protect the print from UV.
- Purchased more kitty litter -- and soft food to placate the kittybeast after his afternoon of torture
and also I feel bad he was trapped under shattered glass.
- Bought beer.
- Bought lunch.
- Sat on my monster of a cat and cut his claws. I know it sounds like animal cruelty, but it is the only way. I escaped unscathed.
All of this took me four hours. I don't even understand how that's possible, except that it is Dumb Asshole Day in Driving Land. Not because of other drivers, mind you, but because of the pedestrians. I almost hit six -- count 'em -- jaywalkers today. In the parking lot of the grocery store, there were people standing in the middle of the driving lanes for no readily apparent reason. Honestly, I like driving, but right now, the thought of it is putting me off my hard-won Chipotle.