I really should just suck it up and get it over with, but procrastinating feels so good on cloudy days! Thus, I shall spend more time in the comfort of my bed, but I will not feel guilty about it because I will use said time to gather my thoughts and create a to-do list for maximum efficiency.
Things Wot Must Happen Today
Take a damn shower: You guys, seriously. I am so grimy. I haven't showered in days because I kept waking up right before I had to leave for work and just haven't had time. It's remarkble that I don't look like a matted homeless child.Check! So fresh and so clean! Get father a birthday card: Yeah. I'm late on this and I'm a terrible daughter, I know. But he isn't even home to get it anyway, and I did call him on his birthday.If a Dad farts in the woods and there's no one there to hear it, does it still make a sound? Yes, and it kills the wildlife. Mail box of phone stuff to parents: I've put that off for too long, and they will flip their collective shit if they miss the rebate. Added bonus, however, it's one less thing taking up space in my room.Easier than anticipated!
- Go to work: At 7 p.m. sharp. Sigh. Ah well, weekend tomorrow!
Things Wot Should Happen Today
Buy shampoo/conditioner: After today's shower, I will be out.Not anymore! Buy laundry detergent: Evidently, Rainbow is having some crazy sale and I am fresh out of detergent and running out of clothes. Plus, it'd be great to wash off whatever stuff was in my parents' washing machine that gave me hives...And it was on sale!
- Do some laundry, then fold it and put it away: I am the worst at doing this. I am the person who will literally leave clean laundry in the basket and just pick items of clothing out of it until I need the basket for dirty clothes again. Because of this, my room is a disaster area.
- Clean my damn room: See above, and the fact that it desperately needs a good sweeping, what with my prodigious shedding. I should also probably clean the mirrors and dust off the bookshelf and whatnot for allergy purposes.
- Clean the bathroom: KT has been running around the house like a madwoman lately because Josh is coming home in like 4 days and she wants the house to be perfect. I think it's a little overkill, but the bathroom has been bugging me, and I don't want her to feel like she's the only roommate who cleans.
- Consider retrieving cleaning supplies and cat from old place: I miss my kitty and I think we're nearing the time when my roommates can keep their windows open to avoid their mild cat allergies. Also, I'm really annoyed that whenever I want to mop I remember that my Swiffer stuff is still in Uptown.