1. Favorite object in your room: Record player.
2. Have you ever smoked heroin? No, but I have ridden an actual white pony.
3. Do you own guns? Yes, I do. I have a 20-gauge shotgun in my closet. My dad gave it to me when I was 12, because that's what you do in Wisconsin.
4. What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic? I have never patronized this establishment.
5. What color is your car/truck? Steel blue.
6. What do you think of hot dogs> I think they're perfect at sporting events, and in macaroni and cheese. Other than that, I don't think of hot dogs.
7. Favorite song: Extraordinary Machine - Fiona Apple
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Coffee.
9. Can you do push-ups? Boy, can I. At one point I used to be able to do 100 in a row. 10. Can you do a chin-up? Not to save my life. Although, I haven't tried recently.
11. Favorite restaurant: Was Brix, but it closed. Woe.
12. Do you like bleu cheese? Yes, I do... but only when I don't think about what it actually is.
13. Ever been in a car wreck? Rolled my '76 Jeep wagoneer on my 18th birthday while not wearing a seatbelt. No injuries, and I immediately lept out of my car to find my skateboard.
14. What's one trait that you love about yourself? I am an extremely empathetic person.
15. Three thoughts running through your head at this exact moment:
- I'm bored.
- The internet is letting me down in terms of providing limitless entertainment.
- I want to talk to Andrew.
16. Three drinks you regularly consume:
17. Current worry: That my new work hours are going to mess up my social life and depress me again.
18. Current hate: I don't hate. I heartily dislike. Right now, I heartily dislike being sick.
19. Current craving: Snuggling.
20. How did you bring in the new year? The same way I do every year, by rocking.
21. Where would you like to be right now? Somewhere warm and tropical, with my feet in the ocean.
22. Three people who will complete this: Anyone who wants to is more than welcome, but I will not dictate.
23. Do you own slippers? No, but I frequently steal them from Katie.
24. What shirt are you wearing? A Redsand hoodie I've had since junior year of high school when I stole it from Christoker.
25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? Can't say I've ever had the pleasure.
26. Can you whistle? Yes, when inhaling and exhaling. I can do both. Inward Whistling, you might say. It makes non-stop whistling possible.
27. Would you be a pirate? What do you mean "would"? I am a pirate.
28. What songs do you sing in the shower? I do not sing in the shower. I sing in the car.
29. Favorite girl's name: Claire
30. Favorite boy's name: Ethan
31. What's in your pocket: Oxygen, I expect.
32. The last thing that made you laugh: President Bush dodging shoes thrown at him by an Iraqi journalist.
33. Best bed sheets as a child: I had these gorgeous, old blue sheets that had tiny white flowers and green vines on them.
34. Worst injury sustained: Rupturing my eardrum whilst cliff diving. Do not recommend.
35. Do you love where you live? Yes. Minneapolis is quite possibly the greatest city ever.
36. How many TV's do you have in your house: 2. One in the living room and one in my room.
37. Does someone have a crush on you? Haha, yes. ♥
38. Favorite movie: The Philadelphia Story
39. Favorite sports team: The Wild.
40. Favorite place to be: My family's cabin in Ignace, Ont.
41. Next place you want to travel: Colorado & Cali, for camping, hiking, and climbing.
42. What were you doing at 12 a.m. last night: Barfing, probably.
43. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? Leeeroy, I love you but I'm trying to sleep.