1. Leave me a comment about anything you wish…or just tell me you want to play.
2. I will respond by asking you five personal questions so I can get to know you better.
3. You WILL update your LJ with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and offer to ask someone else in the post.
5. When others comment asking to be asked, you will ask them five questions.
1. Where do you see yourself in 7 years? Good God. Thank you for bringing to my attention that I'll be 30 in less than a decade. Well, I'll be 30, which is something I can't really wrap my brain around. And I honestly don't really know. I hope to be tearing it up in the world of journalism, married to the person I'll love until I die, making the foray into house ownership in some fabulous city. Maybe Denver. Maybe Minneapolis. Who knows? I'm too impulsive.
2. What is your favorite thing to do in the Twin Cities? This is tough, because I love everything about these cities. Although, I adore capitalizing on the amazing Theatre scene. That's what drew me here. That and the beautiful lakes just blocks away from my apartment in Uptown.
3. Which relationships do you find most difficult (to...keep afloat, participate in, anything), familial, romantic, or of the friendly variety? Familial, hands down. My other relationships are typically peaceful and long-lasting. When it comes to family though, most of my memories involve strategic avoidance, anger or tears. Not good times.
4. Favorite film and why? My absolute, all-time favorite movie is The Philadelphia Story, because it's so goddamn romantic, the cast is unbeatable, there's bad-entertainment-journalism subplot, and it always makes me feel better or reinforces a positive mood.
5. Favorite and least favorite instrument to listen to or play?
Favorite: Piano! I love listening to it, and playing it. Piano is instrument of my soul.
Least favorite: Jaw harp. What the hell is with those things? Music my ass. Nothing says, "Why yes, I am a redneck!" quite the way a jaw harp does.