It's a Good Week for the Justice System
- Condee will be facing a subpoena soon, along with more than a dozen other intelligence officials, in an espionage case regarding how Israeli groups have been used to shape Middle Eastern foreign policy.
- God is just, y'all, and the courts have a great way of proving it. I am happy to tell you that hate monger Fred Phelps and his kin are being sued into the ground for protesting at a funeral. God be praised.
- There is a new president on the books, folks. An Australian court found that a spider bite is no excuse for rape. In case you were ever planning on using that excuse, stare decisis, beeyotch.
BOO! Ha! Gotcha!
- Not all journalists are brave, as evidenced by these Halloween hijinks at the news desk.
- Even George Bush knows that Cheney is so evil, he doesn't need a Halloween costume. So instead, Cheney owned up to being the Darth Vader of this administration, by dressing his dog up for Halloween.
- Homeowner hide-n-seek results in law suit. Secret Mold room makes itself known with a hand-written note from the previous owner reading, "You Found It!"
Great Inventions of the 21st Century
- Good news for bullied nerds world-wide! There is now Wedgie Proof Underwear! Soon to come, swirly-proof headgear.
- Speaking of toilets, women who apparently take flying butt-leaps into the toilets and fail to notice that their male co-habitators have left the toilet seat up can finally stop falling into that porcelain pond. A too-oft scolded 9-year-old in Iowa has invented the Privy Prop for the "up-standing urinators" out there.
Eeks for Entertainment
- Entertainment junkies like me are in for a rough year, for the Writers of Hollywood are going on strike on Monday.
- Blockbuster is going down fast, loosing half a million customers in one fell swoop. Good Riddance, they say. Oh, and "woops."
- Stephen Colbert was rejected by the Democratic Party. If Stephen Colbert can't get on the ballot, who can?
- Looking for a place to claim as your own? There's a town in Texas up for sale on eBay! No word on whether the 4 residents are included in the package.
- Cash Couch, actually. At least when there's a Baroque painting hidden inside.
- Google is bringing Social "Everywhere." You don't actually have to be with anyone at any given place to be social wherever you are!
- YouTube brings on user generated ads debut: Mac ad based off an 18-year-old's fan-vid.
Bad News Bears
- Pipe bomb hitch-hikes its way to America's largest Nuclear Power Plant. Granted, it only would have blown up the tire's truck and fizzled, and it was intercepted, but still.
- Cali can't catch a break. First fires, then a 100 car pile-up. When it rains it pours. Except it doesn't rain, 'cause it's California.
- Musharraf suspends constitution in the name of emergency measures due to Islamic extremism. *sigh*
- Sweet Jesus. Literally. Savory, sculptured Savior. Catholics don't want to chow down on a confectionary Christ. Transubstantiation or bust!
- Ireland says, "No Driving after Partaking of Communion!" ... How much do they drink at the table of the Lord?
What the Hell?
- Ah-nahld announced that he decided to run for Governor while sitting in his hot tub. That's something you might've wanted to keep a secret, Mr. Freeze.
- Dancing dentist missteps during drilling and injures patient. ...What?