Speaking of arty things, the Chambers Hotel downtown is hosting a John Lennon original art exhibit called So This is Xmas December 8-10th. I really wanna go. Who wants to come with me?
Oh! And I don't think this even remotely qualifies as art, but it's the last weekend we can see the full Bodyworlds exhibit... and I really, really want to go! It's like 20 bucks... which I realize is kind of steep, but we can go at 1:00 a.m.! It'd totally be worth it, 'cause we'd be looking at dead bodies in the wee hours of the morning like Daniel Craig in Bond! (Talk about your morbid curiosity.) SOMEONE COME WITH ME.
HP Friday Five
1. Do you think Snape's relationship with Harry would have been different had Harry not looked so much like James? Why? No, I think it'd be the same 'cause it's clear that Snape can hold one hell of a grudge.
2. What is your favorite Lupin moment? When he meets up with Sirius in the shreiking shack. I just... LOVE that mindfuck scene!
3. Do you see Percy Weasley coming around in Book 7? Why or why not? I just... I think it's going to take his family's impending death for him to realize it, but he'll come around in the end... and probably die shortly thereafter.
4. Do you think Voldemort was born evil, or do you think his upbringing is more to blame for his sociopathic nature? I... I don't know. I just... it's blood under the bridge now. Part of me thinks everyone is born innocent, but then there's still completely unfounded or unfueled racism in the world. Oh, and the antichrist. Just... write me a fic and try to sell me on it. K?
5. I'm sure by now most of you have seen the HBO Behind the Scenes Featurette about OotP. What part were you most excited to see? OCCLUMENCY LESSONS! OMFGZ!