*waves to uponadream, silentauror, udontknoowme, and 1great_escape*
Instead of doing a standard into to me, although you could find one here, I'm going to gank a meme from silentauror! (Hopefully it'll keep me busy all class period!) So here are 101 things you never wanted to know about me!
1. ONE OF YOUR SCARS, HOW DID YOU GET IT?
I was cleaning out an area in my back yard when I lived in Cambridge, and a piece of metal jabbed into my shin, and I now have a scar in the middle of my left leg!
2. WHAT IS ON THE WALLS IN YOUR ROOM?
Hanging tapestries, and a chinese bamboo calendar from a crappy Chinese restaurant....
3. DO YOU GRIND YOUR TEETH OR TALK IN YOUR SLEEP?
I have been known to talk, but it's pretty rare, and I doubt it makes much sense. Ask Faith.
4. WHAT MUSIC DO YOU LISTEN TO?
Any and all. I mean it. I love music. I am a music whore.
5. DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME YOU WERE BORN?
6. WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW?
To not be in this class. Seriously. In this moment, that is all I want.
7. WHAT DO YOU MISS?
Swimming at night.
8. WHAT IS YOUR MOST PRIZED POSSESSION(S)?
Probably Jorge. If anything happened to him, I'd go out of my mind... and I have.
9. HOW TALL ARE YOU?
10. DO YOU GET CLAUSTROPHOBIC?
Only if I'm somewhere I really don't want to be.
11. DO YOU GET SCARED IN THE DARK?
Not really, but I guess it depends on what's happening in the dark...
12. THE LAST PERSON TO MAKE YOU CRY?
My mother. She always wins that award.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE COLOGNE FOR A GUY?
Whatever Matt used to wear...
14. WHAT KIND OF HAIR/EYE COLOR DO YOU LIKE ON THE OPPOSITE SEX?
I am all over the map.
15. WHERE CAN YOU SEE YOURSELF PROPOSING?
I'd really rather not. =/ And I'm not horribly picky. :)
16. COFFEE OR ENERGY DRINK?
Coffee, hands down. Especially if there's Espresso involved.
17. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PIZZA TOPPING?
18. IF YOU CAN EAT ANYTHING RIGHT NOW, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
Tacos from Hacienda Plaza. OR Eggs Benedict from the restaurant I used to work at.
20. HAVE YOU EVER EATEN A GOLDFISH?
Um...what? Is this a serious question?
21. WHAT WAS THE FIRST GIFT SOMEONE EVER GAVE YOU?
My grandma gave me a hypoallergenic stuffed rabbit, because I was, and continue to be, sickly.
22. DO YOU LIKE ANYBODY?
Like, like? Honestly, no. Otherwise, yes. I like everyone!
23. ARE YOU DOUBLE JOINTED?
No. BUT! Many of my joints hyperextend, and my shoulders & knees like to dislocate a lot.
24. FAVORITE CLOTHING BRAND?
26. DO YOU HAVE A PET RIGHT NOW?
27. WHAT KIND IS IT?
Beagle! Her name is Gucci. I also have a betta fish named Bartleby.
28. WOULD YOU FALL IN LOVE KNOWING THAT THE PERSON IS LEAVING?
I'd prefer not to, but it's happened before. *grumble*
29. WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO TELL SOMEONE HOW MUCH THEY MEAN TO YOU?
A random gift or letter.
30. SAY A NUMBER FROM ONE TO A HUNDRED:
31. BLONDES OR BRUNETTES?
I have no preference, but as a brunette, I think we do it better.
32. WHAT IS THE ONE NUMBER YOU CALL OFTEN?
faithlynn's cell phone. Hah.
33. WHAT ANNOYS YOU MOST?
Right now? This damn class and how it is literally one gigantic waste of my time.
34. HAVE YOU BEEN OUT OF THE USA?
I have, although I have never left this hemisphere.
35. YOUR WEAKNESSES?
I have a guilt complex like you wouldn't believe. I procrastinate like it's going out of style. I am also irrationally protective of my friends.
36. MET ANYONE FAMOUS?
Indeed, I have!
37. FIRST JOB?
Barista at a coffee house! *twitch*
38. EVER DONE A PRANK CALL?
40. HAVE YOU EVER HAD SURGERY?
Do wisdom teeth count?
41. HAVE YOU BEEN TO THE DENTIST LATELY?
Six months ago... so I'm due for an appointment.
42. WHAT DO YOU GET COMPLIMENTED ABOUT MOST?
Wit, intelligence and vocal quality. In that order.
43. HAVE YOU EVER HAD BRACES?
No. I wanted them, because my teeth are kind of crooked. It's not incredibly noticeable, but I'm insecure about it.
44. WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY?
A coloured 8 gb iPod mini. Or a Macbook Pro. Whatev. ;)
45. HOW MANY KIDS DO YOU WANT?
None, at the moment.
46. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
Um, I was named after a car.
47. DO YOU WISH ON STARS?
On shooting stars.
48. WHAT DID YOU DO TODAY?
Had Faith put my shoulder back in...read for class, read the f-list, answered about 25 e-mails, searched for internships, took the dogs for a walk, went to class.
49. WHAT SHAMPOO DO YOU USE?
I'm about to change back to Matrix Curl products.
50. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
Not really. I change it about once every other year.
51. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
Roasted turkey. I really don't like smoked turkey.
52. ANY BAD HABITS?
Um, helloooooo. Liek duh.
53. WHAT IS YOUR MOST EMBARRASSING CD ON THE SHELF?
Probably Jagged Little Pill, by Alanis Morrisette... but I like some of the songs on there.
54. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
56. DO LOOKS MATTER?
I suppose, but they are by no means a defining factor.
57. HOW DO YOU RELEASE ANGER?
Rant, write, scream, smoke and stomp. In that order.
58. WHERE IS YOUR SECOND HOME?
59. WHO IS YOUR FAMOUS/ ACTOR/ SINGER CRUSH?
Oh hell, I don't know. Too many to list, but just to be cliche I'll say Johnny Depp. 'Cause UNF.
60. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD?
My stuffed rabbit!!!
61. HOW MANY NUMBERS ARE IN YOUR CELL PHONE?
62. WERE YOU A FAN OF BARNEY AS A KID?
Bitch please, Barney hadn't even been thought of. I was a Fraggle Rock kid.
63. DO YOU USE SARCASM?
Who, me? Nooo.
64. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN A MOSH PIT?
A fair few, actually.
65. WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR IN A GUY/GIRL?
Brains, humor, an open mind, interest/talent/appreciation in/for/of the arts.
66. WHAT IS YOUR SHOE SIZE?
7.5-8 in women's. Size 5 in men's. HEE.
67. WHATS YOUR FAVORITE BAND/SINGER?
Far, far, far too many to list. Right now I'm in love with Regina Spektor.
68. WHATS YOUR FAVORITE TV SHOW?
The Colbert Report, Iron Chef (Japan), The Barefoot Contessa (whom I find vastly annoying as a host, but she cooks well!), The Daily Show, The Simpsons. The only two I watch regularly are The Colbert Report and The Daily Show.
69. WHAT WAS YOUR ACT/SAT SCORE?
ACT = 28 ... which I'm kind of ashamed of, but there was some emotional turmoil at the time.
70. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR?
Ben & Jerry's (or gelato) Pistachio.
71. DO YOU HAVE ALL YOUR FINGERS AND TOES?
72. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU WORKED OUT?
2 hours ago, walking around the lake with the dogs.
73. WHO/WHAT DO YOU MISS MOST RIGHT NOW?
Matt, mattador, and esc_azkaban.
74. WHATS THE FASTEST YOU HAVE GONE IN A CAR?
Driven? 125 mph. As a passenger... 140 mph? I don't know, I was too afraid to ask.
75. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS?
Honestly, I am ambivalent.
76. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO?
Useless professor babble.
77. LAST THING YOU DRANK?
High quality h20.
78. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
79. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE IN THE OPPOSITE SEX?
Eyes... on both sexes.
80. FAVORITE FEEL GOOD SONG??
I don't know! Now I'm going to make a mix!
81. FAVORITE THING TO HATE?
PARTISAN HACKERY. JESUS EFFING CHRIST. NO, I DON'T WANT TO TALK ABOUT IT.
82. FAVORITE MONTH OF THE YEAR
83. FAVORITE ZODIAC SIGN?
Um... I have no preference?
84. FAVORITE SPORT?
85. WHAT IS YOUR HAIR COLOR?
86. EYE COLOR?
Varying degrees of brown. Typically medium to black.
My younger brother Adam... and I guess my half brother, Matt. (What is it with that name?)
89. FAVORITE FAST FOOD RESTURANT?
90. DO YOU LIKE SUSHI?
91. LAST THING YOU WATCHED?
Office Space, for ack_attack
92. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR?
93. WEIRD SOUNDS MADE FROM YOUR BODY?
My ankles and shoulders make snapping sounds like cracking 2x4s sometimes.
94. REPUBLICAN OR DEMOCRAT?
95. KISSES OR HUGS?
Both! and many!
96. RELATIONSHIPS OR ONE NIGHT STANDS?
97. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU BOUGHT?
98. WHAT KIND OF CAR DO YOU DRIVE?
1991 Plymouth Acclaim
99. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING?
Talk to the Hand by Lynne Truss. It sucks.
100. ARE YOU IN LOVE?
Yes. I don't wanna talk about it.
101. MASHED POTATOES OR MACARONI AND CHEESE?
I like both!
Aaaand success! CLASS IS OVAH!