I'd hit that!
OMFG NO WAI THEY ARE SO WRONG.
I think he's marvelous. OotP, FTW!
And then there's ack_attack's HP Friday Five:
1. Expecto Patronum or Priori Incantatem? Expecto Patronum! As nifty as priori incantatem is, it doesn't really have a practical function for the every day witch or wizard, unless you're a detective. I am a pragmatic individual and I will take Dementor-Off any day.
2. Bellatrix Lestrange or Lucius Malfoy?
3. Hogsmeade or Diagon Alley? Diagon Alley: I'm in it for the quaint shops, the anything you could ever possibly need, and the hustle and bustle. Now, I'd prefer Diagon Alley pre everyone-getting-dragged-away-or-disappe
4. Viktor Krum or Fleur Delacour? Fleur Delacour: I'm really, very intruiged by the idea of Veelas, and I'm still really upset that the film didn't do anything with it. I also have a bit of GIRL POWER, REPRESENT running in my veins. It still pisses me off that she was the first to fall out of everything.
5. Sirius Black or Remus Lupin? OMG, BOTH. HAVING SEX. Oh, okay if I have to choose, Sirius Black. Sirius is my hands-down, all-time, favorite HP Character. I would love to date him, and many have told me that I might as well date myself, because my inner HP character is totally him. GILLYWEED, FIREWHISKEY, AND MISCHIEF! FTW!