I need to find a laundromat, I think. I have like, four loads of laundry and I just want to get them done and over with in two hours or less. I'm leaving for Canada in exactly a week, and I want to just be able to pack all my clothes so I don't have to worry about doing laundry until I come back. That would be the sweetest deal. I could just leave my wonderful suitcase in the closet until the day before, throw all the other essential items in there, and just roll on Saturday Morning. I don't want to spend my entire day doing laundry, but now that I'm looking at it, I really don't have anything else to do. =/ Laziness might kick in on this one, and I might just bogart the machines downstairs. If no one is using them I can go two by two and watch Crash or something. We'll see how I feel after coffee.
Things Wot Must Happen Today
- Faith must return with coffee so that I may fall at her feet and worship her for being awesome.
- Laundry must get done, one way or another, for good or ill.
- Must go out and purchase The Red Tent for Madre as a truly-belated-but-she-does-not-know-that-
- While out, must go hunt out the VHI Storyteller's live recording of Johnny Cash and Willie Nelson for a truly-belated-but-he-does-not-know-that-
- Must at least try to not constantly think of the letter on its way over from Switzerland right now. *squee-flail-hart-bounce*
- Must write Drabble for Challenge-Wot-Is-Taking-Forevar. *glares at mattador*
- Thoroughly appreciate the Day Off by playing old-school Nintendo.
And there we have it. I don't want to do any of it, but I should. I should probably do more, but I am not even going to think about it until that coffee gets here.