Went swimmin' for two hours today, and now we're mowing through a five course meal. Granted, it's improvised and possibly not as "fancy" as one might expect, but I'm lovin' it.
- Fresh, chopped Romaine lettuce, red onion, cucumber, and feta cheese salads with raspberry vinaigrette
- Kalmata Olives
- French Green Olives with Herbs De Provence
- Asiago Artisan Ciabatta
- Rosemary Artisan Ciabatta
- Feta Cheese
Yum, okay? It was amazing. Antipasto, man.
- Spinach Parmesan Tortellini
- Giant Strawberries
- New Zealand Queen Apples
- Creamy Fruit Dip
- Amaretto Chocolate Gelato
- Angel Food Mini-cake
Diggity damn, it feels good to eat well. I think it's time to pass out on the sofa now... after I set down my wine, that is.