1. I woke up, put on whatever clothes on the floor happened to be nearest to my bed, brushed my teeth, splashed my face, put on a hat, grabbed my shit and rolled. I was out in under 5 minutes. It was glorious.
2. For Tech II, along with the costume renderings I was supposed to create a color chart for all characters in "Our Town". This would've taken a aaaaaaaaaages and a hell of alot of work. Yet, somehow, this "significant chunk" of the major project is only worth 3% of my final grade. Um, excuse me? No. Fuck that. I refused to do it on principle. For real, if you're going to call it a major project, make it a major part of my grade or at least give me some incentive to try. If you tell me I have to spend hours on 3%, I will tell you to go soak your head. Especially since it's Hell Week, and last night I needed sleep. So I "stuck it," if you will.
I forgot how good it feels to simply choose to not do your work. I used to do it all the time in high school and just argue my way out of it, but I thought that era had passed. It's been a nostalgic revisitation; although, I feel particularly defiant here because c'mon... blatantly refusing to even begin a chunk of my final project? That's hardcore. It's a new level of irreverence, even for me.
3. As if non-participation wasn't enough, I wrote a note to my tyrant TA, detailing exactly why I wasn't going to do the assignment, thanks verreh much.
4. I went to hand it in to said TA a whopping three minutes late, and she whispers, "You're late." I stopped, stood in front of her, dropped my assignment on the pile instead of handing it to her, looked her in the eye and said, "Oh rly? Are you going to mark me down for it?" I must've just been giving her the death-eye because she blinked a lot and stuttered a quiet "no." My reply? "Good! I'm leaving then. See you in hell." Although, the latter was just muttered as I left.
5. I then jumped in my car and listened to blaaaaaaaaaring music. It was soothing, what?
Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed, indeed. Actually, no. I'm just not inclined to suffer bitches or ridonkulous assignments because, dude.
In all actuality, I'm actually feeling quite chipper. It's a beautiful day, and I'm looking forward to going to the library and typing up my last lab report evar before going to work. I get to babysit Mary Jane [our neighbor Julie's dog] too and I'm really excited 'cause she's the cutest golden retriever evar. I really want Gucci to warm up oto her, but we'll see how that goes. The next item of business: FOOD.
ETA: Someone just drove up and parked in front of my building with "Damn it Feels Good to Be a Gangsta" pouring out of their car windows. XD *Dies of awesome* Oh, ♥.