Anyway, I ganked this from sixteenthnote.
Instructions: Write one statement to 10 people on your LJ friends list.
See if they can guess...
1. You are such an unbelievably nice person. You always have something upbeat or kind to say, no matter what. You = Awesome, and I thank you.
2. You are a riot. I've only had you on my f-list for a short while, but I can't help but comment on just about every single thing you write, just because I love it so much. You always make me laugh, and I cherish our lj-friendship. &hearts!
3. You can be extremely insensitive and self serving. I sometimes wonder if you realize that other people feel. I'm also kind of worried that your mouth is going to get you into trouble someday, because it certainly could.
4. You, ok... I wish you lived in my hemisphere. I totally love you in the you-so-understand-me and you-are-beyond-awesome senses. You always cheer me up and we have the wackiest conversations and our comment wars get so unbelievably out of control and I couldn't be happier. Seriously, I need to meet you because, wow. We would have such a blast.
5. Where did you goooooooo? Ok so I know where you went but come back already! I miss your posts and the mutual enjoyment of manflesh and good music! Come back here soon, or I'm going to have to mess with Texas.
6. Your grammar and spelling destroys my soul. I really have problems reading your entries. I know that I am not perfect by any means, but there is a spell check option and it would be very helpful for everyone involved if you would use it.
7. You are an awesome new friend of mine. I was a little afraid that you didn't like me at first, but I am so glad that we chit-chat on AIM and your entries make me bust a gut laughing. You're very funny, though cynical, and I like you. Yes, yes I do.
8. You? I want you to come back here. I miss you like crazy, and I'm sorry that we've been chatting less. I read every word you write, and I miss you terribly. It's a violent missing.
9. Why do you only write when you're depressed? I understand that it's a great way of venting, but I get worried because I want to help if I can, but when we talk you always seem so chipper. I can't figure out if you're putting on a happy face for me, or if you only write when you get down? I know I always say it, but I'm here if you need and I hope you know you don't have to act around me.
10. You are so... serious and intense that you're really kind of intimidating sometimes. I occasionally feel like I'm not worthy of being on your f-list, which is why I sometimes strategically avoid commenting. I do enjoy it though, don't get me wrong. I'm just sayin'.
This is kind of awesome?
Vaguely Hunter S. Thomspon-esque?
Also, in honor of the holiday:
|Your Irish Name Is...|
Oh, and I happen to be more than a wee bit Irish. So given the spirit of the day, I expect lots of kisses. *dances a jig*