The little rodent saw his shadow, and went running for the hills. HOWEVA, since 6 more weeks of winter means an average temperature of 34 degrees... I think I can cope.
NOW EVERYBODY SHUT UP! I'M BRINGING YOU GOOD NEWS!
From the Homefront
- Man I love being from Wisconsin.
- OotP begins filming next week! And it's good thing, too. Heaven knows we've all been waiting to see Radcakes at his angstiest.
- Didn't get enough Narnia? Good. 'Cause there's more comin'. Same cast, same director. I'm looking forward to it.
- I am also looking forward to 'The World's Fastest Indian'. I mean c'mon... It's Anthony Hopkins going all Cool Runnings in the middle of the desert in his old age! What's not to look forward to?
- Another thing I'm looking forward to, the Oscars. Here are the nominations.*
- The Chinese, however, are not looking forward to - or even allowing - Memoirs of a Geisha to be shown. Thank the Lord for Piracy, I s'pose. I still haven't seen that. Someone punch me.
*I've been thinking about making a poll of all the Oscar nominees to see who you think is going to win. Is that something ya'll would enjoy? Let me know.