Anywho, the real reason for this post, _candynsweets tagged me so here goes nothin'.
The tagged victim has to come up with 8 different points of their perfect lover/partner. Need to mention the sex of the target.
Tag 8 victims to join this game and leave a comment on their comments saying they've been tagged.
Target of perfect partner: Male
The perfect partner for me is (in no particular order):
1. I want someone who is willing to play forever. I want my life to be filled with laughter, humor, tickling, silliness, and all that other ridiculous nonsense that is in a word... perfect.
2. Someone that actually holds me. Spooning is one thing, but being held is something entirely different. Anyone that's truly been held, you know what I mean.
3. Someone who has either musical talent or broad musical appreciation, but preferably both. I listen to everything, and I always want to share my music with people. It's a huge part of my life, and I wont just listen to it in solitude.
4. I want someone who loves being outside and wants to do life threatening things with me. Whitewater canoeing, hang-gliding, rock climbing, tent camping in the mountains, etc.
5. I really need someone who is a free thinker, and makes his own decisions about his opinions. I cannot tolerate parrotting, especially in terms of politics. I really want someone who I can have actual discussions with. Philosophical discussions. Existential discussions. I need to be intellectually engaged.
6. I want someone spontaneous. I am too spontaneous and compulsive to be with someone who needs structure and schedules. Someone who out of the blue comes home and says, "Hey! I got us tickets to the Symphony Orchestra! Let's go!"
7. I want someone that will participate in a bit of pretentious film geekery and bookwormery with me. I'm big on the arts, and I dont want to have that be a one sided interest in our relationship. Again with the wanting to have discussions...
8. I want someone that wants to be married and chooses to marry me for love. It's become so fashionable to just "live together" and be together forever but I want to be married, and have that mean something.
I am tagging:
punkiejeannien, silfactor, mattador, onigokko, princessstarr, wheresmytower, _fitterhappier, and nini_darko.
Have at it!