1. thank the person who tagged you.
2. list 5 random/strange/weird things about you.
3. tag 5 other people.
Thank you, mattador!!! Eye ♥ yew!
1. My ankle gave out for no readily apparent reason on Tuesday, and I fell. I literally was walking off the curb, hyper-extended my ankle or something, and just bit the concrete. It was exceptionally embarrassing. I have a pretty bad scrape on my hand and I have a heart-shaped bruise on my left knee, which I think is hilarious. My body does this sort of thing a lot though. My freshman year I was walking to Dinkytown when my right knee decided it wasn't necessarily required to work, gave out, and I fell into a bush.
2. I can go from listening to bluegrass to hip-hop with no transition whatsoever and not mind. Swing to Sex Pistols? No problem. I can do that with any kind of music. I am extremely picky about my music though. Anyone who knows me, is all too familiar with this. I'm a music elitist, even though I don't like to admit it. As a musician myself, and having gone through music theory and all that, I expect certain things from people that intend to make money off of music. Talent, innovation, intelligent lyrics, etc... whatever. Moving on.
3. I really like taking walks in the obscenely early hours of morning/night. I really like it. I'm almost an escapist, in the fact that I tend to plot my exit, and sneak silently out sometime after 2 a.m. to go for a walk by myself. Sometimes its absolutely horrifying and I think I'm going to get eaten by a shadow monster (I have an active imagination, shut up.) but it's totally worth it.
4. I didn't choose to go to school at the U of M, even though I think it is the perfect school for me and I wouldn't trade it for anything. I actually came here on accident (oh serendipity, you card!). I was thinking about going to Minnesota State at Mankato to get the hell out of Cambridge, and my high school adviser gave me the wrong application. I thought, "Minneapolis? Hey, What the hell? It's far away, I'll do it." And so I came. Moved from a town of 1000 people and a class of 94 graduates to this massive metropolis and joined a class of roughly 11,000. Culture shock? Actually... no.
5. I like puffy cheetos. Apparently, I'm the only one... but it gets worse - or better, depending on your sensibilities. Shannon introduced me to it our freshman year when we were neighbors in Middlebrook. She taught me that when you take the aforementioned puffy cheetos and dip them in sour cream, the combination is totally delicious. It's true, and it sounds like something only a stoner would come up with and god knows my friends are way too chicken to actually try it, but it's good, god damnit. And Shannon, I thank you.
Aaand I tag: faithlynn, telesilla, blyssfulchaos, lightofmine, and sixteenthnote
Although, if you want to, go ahead and do it.
Also, this is the best blond joke ever.
And now, off to the J-skewl!
ETA: Oh, and sixteenthnote, you should really see what lj-spellcheck wants to change your screenname to. It's hilarious. I almost died.