- WARNING: A British University Researcher has predicted January 23rd will be the unhappiest day of the year. I guess it's good to know in advance?
- Laura Bush says 8 years is enough. I think most of us feel that 4 years were more than plenty.
- Sticks and stones may break your bones, but George Clooney's words will make Abramoff's daughter cry.
- Soul Singer Wilson Pickett dies at 64.
- The West Wing has fallen terminally ill, and is scheduled for euthenasia on May 14th. I never watched the show, but I'm sure there are many who find this news truly tragic. My condolences to you and yours.
- Bowie, Merle Haggard, and the Late Richard Pryor are being awarded the Recording Academy's 2006 Lifetime Achievement Award. Good choices. Props.