You can go ahead and copy & paste into your journal if you like, YSI or list some songs, and share the music-y goodness. Otherwise, just enjoy.
1. Rage Song: Open Your Eyes - Goldfinger
2. Calm Song: As Is - Ani Difranco
3. Love Song: Beautiful - Smashing Pumpkins and Inside of Love - Nada Surf; I can't decide.
4. Sexy Song: I've Been Thinking - Handsome Boy Modeling School feat. Cat Power
5. Hyper Song: Lose Control - Missy Elliot feat. Ciara and Fat Man Snoop
6. Sad (Emo-tastic) Song: Sleeping with Ghosts - Placebo or Evaporated - Ben Folds Five (which I don't have on this computer); also can't decide.
7. Political Song: A Letter from a Concerned Citizen - Pedro the Lion; see also: Open your Eyes & Sleeping with Ghosts
8. Song Associated with a Memory: Avril 14th - Aphex Twin
9. Song with the most playcounts on your media player of choice: Honey I Been Thinkin Bout You - Jackie Greene; He sounds moderately Dylan-esque, but can sing!
10. Set media player to random. First song played: Weapon - Matthew Good (another great song c/o Matthew Good is Lullaby for the New World Order)
Also, 'cause I accidentally uploaded it. Have another! Delicate - Damien Rice
Also, also I love the song Somewhere Only We Know by Keane, and I ain't ashamed.