- This makes me really glad that I don't eat beef. Yet another reason to be a vegetarian.
- Speaking of cows, bull semen is apparently a valuable commodity. Who knew?
- I'll be damned, Adopt a fetus! is growing in popularity ... with the U.S. Government. [Check out the little blurb at the top of the page for details.] .
I adopted a cute lil' pikachu fetus
from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!
- This actually exists. Talk about your self indulgence.
- Also, Kevin wants to be a ROXER, recording muzak, and Britney is laughing in his face about it. This whole thing makes me want to vomit, except I'm a kinda glad they're falling apart. Does that make me a bad person?
- A creative adaptation of Lorena Bobbit's method of getting even. Some people, I tell ya.
- Wait, what? They have a vaccine for cervical cancer but they don't want to use it because they think it'll promote promiscuity?! Fellas, we're talking about cancer here, not a permi-condom!
Honestly, this is really all I can stomach. We live in a strange world, folks.