Also saw Corpse Bride tonight and while it wasn't as good as the Nightmare Before Christmas in my opinion, it still rocked. The only part that got me was the music, because there wasn't as much. Still, what was there rocked - and it's an absolutely gorgeous film. Tim Burton totally rocks my socks off, and I'd love to see it again. It's really fun, and I'll probably write more on it later when I'm not so tired. So yes, in conclusion, lots of rockage.
Made a new community! Christ, I've got like 4 of 'em now... but this one is for Invasion. Check it out, and join invadetheglades if you too are addicted to this show. I'm not lyin' when I say it's good. Not as good as LOST, but it's up there.
And now for something entirely different, memes!
Google "your name needs" and take ten.
1. ...volunteers. (aka minions, plebs, etc.)
2. ...to be involved here. (Wait, what? Heh.)
3. ...to write hard cover fiction. (Hellz yeah! *squee*)
4. ...to rest her paw. (Uh...wot?)
5. ...a job to keep her happy. (Not true! Haha.)
6. ...your help to become an insufferable tool. (*drink splurf* HAHAHAHA! *raucous laughter*)
7. ...a husband. (Say WHAT? This is wrong on so many levels that I won't even...)
8. ...your money and some record sales or else she's gonna be a lot lizard singing in truckstops for spare change. (This is priceless.)
9. ...the money to bail out her sister from vicious loan sharks. (Moral: Give me money.)
10. ... a Shelby Cobra. (Hell yes, she does! That's what I was named after, beeyotch!)
Joe, that was a hell of a lot of fun! One of my favorite memes yet. Especially since I don't have a sister, but I will still take any money to help bail myself out from any vicious loan sharks I may encounter in the future. Heh...
Link: The 32-Type Dating Test by OkCupid.
My profile name: nodicepaco
ETA: I straight up love this icon.
ETA2: Bah! I really get irritated when people think virtuistic is a word, and then try to incorporate it into speech or writing. It's not a word. My user name is a play on words and nothing more. Apparently it is often confused with virtuosic, however, which makes the grammarphile in me angry, yo. *snarl*