- North Korea is dismantling its nuclear program!! Yay humanity! Way to go, planet earth! Finally, a step in the right direction! Now if we can just get our recently apologetic George to follow in step... heh... wow that's depressing. Anyway, YAY!
- In the Star Trib, Mssr. John Roberts had the worst bloodshot eyes I have ever seen! Either he's suffering from extreme conjunctivitis, hasn't slept due to the stress of his intense-question-dodging, or he is ridiculously stoned. I like the latter the best.
- The president took responsibility for the botched relief effort. I mean...this is so... I just... *abbadawubblefizz*.
- Jon Stewart just suggested that Minnesotans solve issues by putting people into a woodchipper. Well, I've only been here for two years, but uh... yeah no. I got nothin'.
- Lost won an Emmy! I told you it was awesome! It's also starting tomorrow omgsqueeeee!!!
- Kurt Vonnegut reminds me of Einstein. It's gotta be the hair. Hmm... This news section is getting progressively more inane. Therefore, onto personal.
- The weekend was lovely. Alex and I had a lovely time. The party was fantastic, even though it took forever for people to actually um, show up. Still, it was a fun night. He kicked all our asses at poker, and I have decided that I need to play that game a lot more often. Visited Isaac on Saturday, and holy crap am I jealous of that kid's techno-toys. After that we spent the day at his crib in Eagan. Good times in the 'burbs, yo.
- I'm a little infuriated at Randy. He's been extremely negligent in our moving in procedures, and I fear it may get us into trouble with renewing our lease. So, I have to call Sela sometime this week and talk to them about it.
- I'm also ridiculously irritated with Miah. I told him on Thursday about the bill, and he waited until the last possible second - after neither answering nor returning my calls, and not showing up as he said he would - to tell me that he can't pay the bill. He owes me 220 bucks, and I'll be damned if I let him get away with not paying me. I don't have the money to cover him, and I will do what I have to in order to get it from him. Though, I fear this may very well be the end of our friendship.
- Gucci is irritating the living fuck out of me lately. I really want to ship her off to Beagle Rescue so we can take Swinger. Swinger is a good dog. Gucci... not so much with the ever being good unless she is asleep.
- This week is going to be insanely busy, and it is going to suck. I am going to go to bed now and refuse to think about it.