Today is beyond exhausting and it is only a little over half done. I am so thankful that I only have one class tomorrow, otherwise I might go mad. Well, moreso than normal, that is.
Things Wot I Have Done Today
- Went to All Classes!
- One more scene down! No more Oedipus, unless I feel like writing more Oedipus Mack-Daddy Rex. Thank you, Jesus!
- 3, 4, and 5 minute flash writings. It felt so good to be writing creatively again.
- Quiz Passed with Flying Colors.
- Found out Jeff isn't avoiding me. Hurrah, I guess.
- Got mad props on my drawing during gallery today. It makes me feel a little bit better but I'm really not happy with the background. I think I might cut it out and stick it on some dyed fabric or something. I still haven't decided yet.
So it's been relatively productive so far. Tonight I have to go meet the theater group of doom, which I am really not looking forward to. I'm running on 2 hours of sleep, so they better not expect me to be Susie Sunshine when El Director hasn't even chosen a scene yet. Ugh...Senorita Stage Manager over here is going to take the reins if he doesn't get off his ambivalence chair.
Son of a bitch! There's my graphite! I lost it mid-drawing and alost had a coronary and now it decides to just appear next to my laptop. Why are my art supplies so cheeky?
Now all I need to do is find my iPod, consume copious amounts of caffiene, eat, and get through the theater meeting. All of which are ridiculously possible. *optimism hat*