1. Your name spelled backwards: oicapac nnyl yblehs
2. Where were your parents born? mom - Ladysmith, Wisconsin; dad - Madison, Wisconsin
3. What is the last thing you downloaded onto your computer? Um... I'm currently downloading Chevron.
4. What's your favorite restaurant? Um... Olive Garden maybe? I don't know. Tiger Sushi? Your mom's house?
5. Last time you swam in a pool? Uhhhh.... last summer. God damn, that's depressing.
6. Have you ever been in a school play? HAHAHAHAHA! Several. >.<
7. How many kids do you want? Fuck if I know. Which I don't. So scratch that. Fuck if I do know. The answer should reveal itself then.
8. Type of music you dislike most? ...pop or Peking Opera(although the latter is definitely hilarious for about 56 seconds.) 0_o
9. Are you registered to vote? OMG THE VOTING QUESTION AGAIN. *kills*
10. Do you have a car? No. *sulk*
11. Have you ever ridden on a moped? Yes, and a Harley
12. Ever prank call anybody? Me? Wot? Never.
13. Ever got a parking ticket? Nope. I don't get tickets. I am just. that. good.
14. Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving? Hell yes. I might piss myself, but y'know. I'd prefer hang-gliding, though.
15. Furthest place you ever traveled? Puerto Vallarta, Mexico.
16. Do you have a garden? Yes, and I have a green thumb like you wouldn't believe. I was drowning in tomatoes last summer.
18. Do you really know all the words to your national anthem? Wait a second, it has words? Kidding. Still, the lyrics are stupid and overly violent. Also, they imply that although there were rockets, bombs, and death, the flag was still there so everything must've been cool.
"Shit... the whole country is either miserable or on fire. Say, is that flag still flying?"
"Ah, guess it's all ok then."
Fuck the fact that there may be general lawlessness, plague, war, and an immeasurable quantity of gruesome and unexplained deaths, if the flag is flying everything is FINE. Also, don't touch the water supply, which is also fine.
19. Bath or Shower , Morning or Night? Shower and Morning. Though... the term morning is very relative.
20. Best movie you've seen in the past 4 months? Danny Deckchair
21. What's the next movie you want to see? The Aviator or Closer
22. Chips or popcorn? Both and often.
23. Have you ever broken any hearts? Evidently so. I swear it was never intentional.
24. Premarital affairs? What are you asking? If I condone or participate (though the latter kind of implies the first...)?
25. Are you a good cook? Two words: "Flavor Orgy"
26. Orange or Apple juice? Orange
27. Who was the last person you went out to dinner with and where did you go to? Matt & some Italian Restaurant in South Dakota. I can't remember the name.
28. Favorite type of drink? Amaretto Stone Sour.
29. Best thing in the world? Friends.
30. Have you ever broken a bone? That fucking toe! RRRRAAAAAWWWWRRRRRRR!!!
31. Have you ever won a trophy? Yeah, but none of any great consequence. Trophies aren't awarded for actual accomplishments, plaques are.
32. What is your favorite board game? Clue. I fucking love that game.
33. What is your dream car? Volkswagen Jetta. Midnight Blue. Moon Roof. *drool*
34. Ever order an article from an infomercial? What the hell?
35. Coke or Pepsi? Pepsi.
36. Have you ever had to wear a uniform to work? Well, we had a dress code but other than that no.
37. Last thing you bought at a pharmacy? Albuterol.
38. Who are you going to marry? Jesus. Going to the nunnery now.
39. Who would you like to meet? Hunter S. Thompson
40. Do you believe in love at first sight? Yesssssssssssssss but I don't like itttttttttttttt.
41. What features do you find most attractive in the opposite sex? Intelligence. Musical Talent. General Insanity and Issues with Authority Figures. Curiosity. Eyes and Smile. Though there's something about male shoulders and collar bones, I really don't know. Fuck you.
42. Where would you go for a romantic evening? Cook together, live music/theater, then to a large body of water for a long walk and a snuggle.
43. How many pairs of shoes do you own? 5. I am so not your typical girl.
44. Last song stuck in your head? Delicate by Damien Rice
45. Any pets? ...don't rub it in, you evil fucking bastard.
46. What's your all time favorite Saturday Night Live Character? I never really got into SNL.
47. What is one thing you would like to learn to do? Be Healthy. That would be nice.
48. What do you do when you are bored? Harass Faith.
49. What is one thing you would want someone to appreciate about you? My genuine desire to Ameliorate everything.
50. What is one thing you are grateful for today? Not getting molested by the psychopath on the light rail. VERY grateful.
So... apparently Faith can't live with me next year due to a conflict with parental interests. That hurts like whoa.