Right on schedule as promised! Check it out, I'm doing the news! Friends and recs
- Fred's Epic Tragedy
- Ocean goes "Bloop"
and various scientists blame sea monster.
I for one, blame the phenomenon on the collective cry of editors around the world bemoaning the massive typo. Woe!
tipped me off to these. CD for a dollar? NO WAI!
Also, Bob Marley's Bassist has 52 Children.
That's not what the article is about, but damn.Write about me, I'm Irish!
- Evidently, Barbara Bush got in on the festivities. Cheers!
- Also, it seems that just like Valentine's day, Americans have blown St. Patrick's day waaay out of proportion
, and into another excuse to co-opt a cultural holiday, spend money and drink a lot. Cheers!
- Also, I just want to say that there are 8 million articles about gays marching in St. Patrick's day parades around the globe, and I hate that it has been made a giant controversy. I'm glad that they marched, and no - I'm not linking an article because I'm really sick of the whole "homosexual agenda" conspiracy, because rly, where is my gay apocalypse?
I don't see it coming. Political Pandemonium
- Dick "Buckshot" Cheney played a one hour set with his band "Dickie and The Trigger Happy Birdie Killers" at Folsom Prison!
It's a musical revolution!
- This is a good example of why I absolutely hate boot camps and the Army in general.
I have punched every friend of mine who's gone into the service at least twice. That's no lie.
- MySpace conspiring against freedom of speech? A trojan horse aiding in internet censorship, you say? OMG NO WAI! *This video? Hilaaarious. Oh, and before any haterade gets spilled, I told you MySpace was lame from the beginning. Called it!
- Google, however, will not have to disclose what people have been searching for!
Which is probably for the better, I - myself - am willing to bet it'd be a awful lot of p0rn, and those dirty old men in Washington (or Pennsylvania, whatev.) are just looking for an excuse*. *Honey, I swear it's just research!Requiscat in Pace
- Oleg Cassini dies at age 92.
If the name means nothing, think Jaqueline Kennedy. Oh so glamorous.
- Narvin Kimball, the last founding member of the New Orleans Preservation Hall Jazz Band, dies at 97.
I enjoyed learning about you in high school, Sir. You were, and still are, oh so jazzy. Heads Up
- If you live in California, don't eat at Denny's.
No rly, it's for your own safety. I wouldn't eat at Denny's regardless of location, but this is *slightly* more important.
- Oi! Minneapolis folk! Van Morrison is comin' to town!
It's like a second Christmas!
- Okay, so this isn't news... but it's the best commercial ever.Entertainment Extravaganza!
- Tom Cruise is still a whiny bitch.
It won't stop, but if we're lucky he won't promote his own movie!
- I can't decide if this hat is awesome or awful.
- It's the end of an era for Neverland. Quothe the raven, nevermore.