1. Shower. Yes. First and foremost. Check.
2. Go to the Daily Grind and give them my address for school so they can send me my last paycheck...and get a much needed Almond Roca Latte. *drool* Nope!
3. Ditto at Serendipity, with the bonus of hanging out with Chris... and get a not so needed kiddy cocktail with 4 cherries. *hee!* Nope!
4. Go to the Bakery and get a mo'fuggin strudel. This is totally unnecessary but I want one, dammit. Thank God this wasn't too important...
5. Continue Packing. Movies, Games, begin packing clothes and hopefully bookshelf. *ahem* Well I packed my movies...
6. *sigh* Go to the dentist. *grumble grumble* Check.
7. Go to Frosty Freeze. Also not necessary in any sense of the word but I'm going to be in Fort and no one can deny me Frosty Freeze once I'm there! Check.
8. Get more yarn for mom's blanket...maybe. Nope! I did try though...
9. Go back into Madison to Woodman's for the following:
Highlander Grogg Coffee
And probably other shit I'll think of. Check.
10. Then go to Best Buy & Maybe even the Exclusive Company and look into...
2 Skinee J's
The Dismemberment Plan
Ella Fitz... c'mon. you can never get enough...
Jump, Little Children
Kid 606, Kid Koala... (I know I could get 606 for 6 bucks...)
Placebo... and I'm gonna cut myself off right there. I doubt I'll even be able to find half of these.. and even if I do, I won't pay 15 bucks for a CD 'cause I'm a cheap bastard. At least, not right now I won't. Nope, and DAMMIT!
11. Go get my game from Bill. Nope. Not yet.
12. Go pick up Mom. Check.
13. Get out and go chill with my friends. After all, after this I only have one day left. *yipe!* Not yet. Might still, though. If I decide I want to hang out with Bill instead of packing. I should... I told him I would. I want to pack though...